Coolbawn Cross Photography have over 35 years of teaching experience and remain as passionate today as when we first started. A wide variety of options are available, from 6 week long night classes to one to one individual tuition and day-long workshops. Classes take place in a variety of locations with updates posted here and on www.coolbawncross.com/facebook.
Saturday April 25th 2020
Beginners level full day workshop – mixing theory and practice.
10.00am to 5.00pm (Arrive at 9.30 for breakfast!)
Terryglass Hall (new meeting room with 85″ flat screen HD TV )
- Tea/(good) coffee, homemade scones etc on arrival.
- The day will comprise of a mix of theory and practice – using some of the beautiful locations around the multi-award winning village of Terryglass
- Lunch at the Derg Inn (price included).
- Comprehensive Notes.
Cost – €75
Brief outline of course content:
- What makes a good photo? An exploration of the elements required to create a successful image.
- Photographic Composition. – The key techniques used to arrange the elements in a photograph.
- Portraiture: How to photograph individuals and groups in a variety of settings.
- Basic file management and introduction to editing of digital photographs.
- Special areas of interest: Nature, sport, close up, night time photography etc.
- Taking photography further – buying/upgrading a camera, lenses and other accessories.
- Max 10 participants.
All theory will be backed up by practical demonstrations.
Please note a specific camera is not required for this course
Please note – local artist, Susan Cronin, will also run an oil painting workshop on the same day and at the same time in the main hall. For more information contact Susan: firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve a place simply email email@example.com or phone/text 087 2044324